Do you know that there are some natural ways to enhance the growth of your eyelashes? If you didn’t know, here’s your chance to learn more about it.
Long eyelashes are a great hype these days. You can have naturally longer eyelashes by following a few simple and easy tips. This will also avoid unnecessary expenditure on buying mascara and other makeup products to increase the length of your eyelashes.
Tips to Follow
- Brush: Weird, is it? You need to brush your eyelashes using small combs. There are little combs designed for brushing eyelashes, after which you can apply the mascara. By brushing, you actually make your eyelashes grow longer. This is, indeed, one of the most favorite tips for people to try.
- Petroleum Jelly: Rather than spending fortunes to buy products that eventually darken your under eye skin, how about trying something quick and easy? Swipe any petroleum jelly, preferably Vaseline, on the eyelids before going to bed at night. This increases eyelashes and makes them longer too. It works really well.
- Eyelash Accelerator: There are some really good quality eyelash accelerators available these days. You can try any of them and it certainly works well. These products make the eyelashes grow longer, stronger and thicker at the same time. It is as easy as applying mascara.
- Apply Olive Oil: Olive oil is naturally good for hair and skin. It also benefits eyelashes. Just add a few drops of olive oil to the eyelids before going to bed at night. It is sticky and will soak up your eyelashes with minerals and vitamins for better growth.
- Gentle Massage: Eyelashes often fall out; they become brittle and break if mistreated. Gentle massage can stimulate hair follicles, thus making them grow longer and stronger.
- Lengthening Mascara: Finally, there is lengthening mascara available these days that can give you longer eyelashes. There are some favorite brands that can be tried.
- Get Vitamin E: Vitamin E is one of the best solutions to hair problems, whether on the scalp or eyelids. Vitamin E lotions are excellent solutions for increasing eyelashes and it will also ensure enhanced growth.
- Focus on Diet: Do you know that even your diet can affect the growth of your eyelashes? Watch what you eat. If your platter is filled with fatty and greasy foods, it will affect your overall system. Change to some veggies and fruits, and the difference will be visible to your eyes.